Maglificio Gran Sasso - Showroom Milano

The story of Maglificio Gran Sasso begins in 1952 in the small village of Sant’Egidio alla Vibrata, located just to the south of the border between Marche and Abruzzo, thanks to the entrepreneurial spirit of four brothers Di Stefano. The change from a family business to an industrial company takes place in the 70’s, when the success of their enterprise gains a more prestigious position on the market and a definitive achievement on both domestic and international markets. Maglificio Gran Sasso has chosen Pixel for Milano showroom in Monte Napoleone street.

Location Milano (Italy)

Architect Maurizio Pappalardo

Partners -

Maglificio Gran Sasso - Showroom Milano image

2

Search products

Filter

errore